4coder is a minimalist, cross platform, programmable, code editing environment, catering to the needs of low level programmers. It allows you to use one work flow across Windows, Linux, and Mac. The 4coder environment can be programmed with it's customization API in C++ or any other language that compiles to native binary, or that has bindings to the C-style customization API.
- Built in tutorials and documentation for default bindings, making customizations, and the customization API.
- Run shell scripts, batch scripts, makefiles, and any other system commands.
- Parse and jump to compilation errors, string matches, printed asserts, and more.
- Project files that setup reusable system commands and auto-load code paths.
- Multi-stage clipboard for rapidly copying and pasting multiple items.
- Automatic layout of wrapped lines to conform to normal code layout.
Learn the default KEYBINDINGS.
Look at the range of customizations in 4coder with the API DOCUMENTATION.
Get the most recent information about 4coder by signing up for the NEWSLETTER.
Find more by exploring the WEBSITE.